I’ve officially been on this blog for 1 year and one day. I didn’t realize the anniversary was yesterday until just now so I’m currently pretending the French Style Cheesecake Mousse I bought from Walmart is me celebrating rather than me splurging. Hey, they’re only 5.25 oz so not much. But enough. I’d feel sick if it was more.
So, for my one year I’d like to take a look back on the stuff I’ve accomplished.
- I met so many new and awesome people
- I hit 100 followers
- I’ve been better about posting on time
- I got a new job
- I moved, for Pete’s sake
- I found my cat
- I realized what I need in my life in terms of a relationship
- I was diagnosed with PTSD, Depression and Anxiety, so I turned around and have slowly been making plans on how to help myself out (this one is still a work in progress)
- I made a Facebook and Twitter page under the same handle. (Follow me, especially on Twitter cuz I never shut up there)
- I actually put money into the blog which is something I never thought I would do. I assumed this would just be a place I’d randomly use to vent how I’m feeling but it’s become a lot more structured so I felt I should pay it, it’s dues.
- I’ve found a good number of blogs that I enjoy reading during my down time. It feels mean to say buts it’s relieving to know others are going through their anxiety, depression, etc same as me. We’re all here for each other in the end.
I think WordPress just has a generally good community. At least, in the parts I’ve been looking.
I know this is a short post but I just thought I’d update everyone on my past year from this blog. It’s been a ride, so far. Can’t wait to see what next year holds!
See y’all online~